Oferta de empleo como 1st Line IT Support en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Tuesday, 09 Jan - 10:13 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1AB Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: 1st Line IT Support
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Sistemas
Departamento: United Kingdom Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: 1st Line/2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
everis UK are currently looking to recruit a 1st line/2nd line support engineer due to the current expansion of the UK Offices in London and Glasgow.
The IT Support Engineer will support the current IT team and systems, including servers, desktops / laptops, mobiles and tablets, standard applications and Microsoft operating systems. You will ensure the department provides an exceptional level of customer service to all users.
- Supporting the internal IT Support team which looks after the technical needs of more than 300+ colleagues in a variety of locations
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively with the highest level of customer service
- Working on tickets allocated as appropriate
- Being an IT point of contact for colleagues
- Monitoring all relevant servers and systems
- Ensuring uninterrupted service operation to fixed location colleagues and colleagues on client site
- Providing technical escalation for more complex issues
- Experience working on:
* ITIL Awareness
* File & Print Servers
* Active Directory
* Windows Server 2008 upwards
* Windows XP upwards
* Office 365
* Mobile Devices
* Telephony ( Avaya/Mitel)
* Exchange Server 2007 upwards
* Multi-routed networking (Firewall, Routers & Switches)
* Security best practices
* Upgrades, migrations and installations
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior Experiencia mínima: Al menos 1 año Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: Key Skills/Experience:
- Minimum 1 years' experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised and methodical, excellent multi-tasking skills, be resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm with a good level of common sense
- Excellent attention to detail
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa