Oferta de empleo como API SERVICES CONSULTANT en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 28 Feb - 13:55 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: API SERVICES CONSULTANT
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Arquitectura Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 21,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
One of our key clients in the Banking sector is in need of an API Services Consultant in order to implement the API initiative which is aligned with the P2D2 normative (Payments Services Directive2).
· Detailed Design and Implementation of an API infrastructure that fully integrates with existing and new IT systems to create a stable, secure API eco system;
· Detailed Design and Implementation of the process and solutions attributed with TPP On boarding.
· Detailed Design and Implementation of Micro services in the API eco-system to securely integrate technology components;
· APIs identification and creation to meet the bank PSD2 obligation to industry standards;
· Ability to collaborate with other Project Team members with different skillsets, knowledge, and technical backgrounds.
· Effective communication and influencing skills, with the ability to tailor communication to engage effectively at both a technical level and to business roles.
· Excellent problem solving skills, individually and collaboratively.
· API/Java EE, Web Services, REST, SOAP; Middleware, SOA, ESB, WSRR, MQ.
· API Security, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Web Services Security extension used in SOAP, JSON Web Tokens, including JSON Web Signature and JSON Web encryption.
· Database (SQL Server/Oracle) and security by design.
· Knowledge of the P2D2 regulation will be a plus.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Licenciatura Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 64.000 €- 70.000 € Bruto/año