Oferta de empleo como Audit Manager en Importante consultora de RRHH, London, (Gatwick), London Publicada el: Thursday, 14 May - 11:24 Nombre de la empresa: Importante consultora de RRHH Número de trabajadores: 10
Sede central en: Madrid
Descripción de la empresa
Importante consultora de RRHH que ofrece una amplia gama de servicios y trabaja con organizaciones diversas por tamaño y sector, especializada en la selección, gestión y desarrollo de los recursos humanos de nuestras empresas Cliente.
Ubicación Población: London, (Gatwick) Código Postal: 28001 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Audit Manager
Categorías: Administración de empresas - Auditoría Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: We are working for a multinational company based in London, looking for a Audit Manager, (Statutory & Compliance):
· Responsible for preparing and delivering complete and accurate statutory financial reports.
· Liaising with external stakeholders like Banks, Audit firms, Tax authorities, Chamber of Commerce/Companies House, Insurance firms, etc. to ensure all job requirements are satisfactorily met.
· Work pro-actively with the other members of the finance team to ensure that all reporting requirements are achieved.
· Required to plan all statutory requirements to ensure that all reports are completed within the stipulated deadline by liaising with external firms and the finance team.
· Required to prepare and deliver all Annual Returns, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and any other country-specific requirement within the stipulated deadline.
· Liaise with partner firms (like PwC) to ensure all local statutory requirements for each country within the sub-region are fully defined, understood and documented; and all requirements are met in a timely manner.
· Work with the Regional Accounting team to ensure that corporate policies and procedures are implemented across the sub-region.
· Prepare the quarterly tax-related journal(s) by liaising with the corporate tax department as necessary for all the countries within the sub-region.
· Complete the IFRS and Month-end pack (MEP) for each country within the sub-region
· Complete periodic internal compliance check lists and take any appropriate actions necessary.
· Provide company secretarial requirements for all legal entities within the sub-region as required (eg board minutes, annual returns etc)
· Participate in the preparation of annual budgets
· Ensure that the region is compliant with the terms of its various loan agreements and related matters (eg withholding tax, transfer pricing etc)
· Be the focal point of contact with Banks within the sub-region to administer all user-related matters including opening and/or closing of bank accounts, adding and/or removing authorized signatories, etc.
· Support business related projects with specialist requirements (eg VAT registration, de-registration, taxation, legal entity information/creation etc)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Qualified accountant, ideally with a focus on external reporting (ACA, ACCA)
· Previous experience of independent responsibility for the preparation, completion and submission of statutory accounts, corporation tax/VAT of reasonably complex organizations and working with the relevant external stakeholders (auditors, tax authorities)
· Proven ability to understand complex accounting and financial issues and provide recommendations on accounting treatment to corporate and local management
· Detailed knowledge of one or more European country's financial reporting standards, corporation tax and VAT rules and regulations, and tax planning
· Knowledge of creating legal entities and other business combination options (branches, joint ventures etc)
· The role will be located in the UK (United Kingdom)
· Travel will be required (10% with some overnight stays)
· Knowledge of other European languages
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Licenciado Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa