Oferta de empleo como Auxiliares Geriatria,Ayuda a Domicilio,Inglaterra en Reachjobs, Several Locations, London Publicada el: Thursday, 30 Aug - 11:24 Nombre de la empresa: Reachjobs Número de trabajadores: 30
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
Empresa especializada en reclutamiento de perfiles para el Reino Unido.
Ubicación Población: Several Locations Código Postal: 123456 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Auxiliares Geriatria,Ayuda a Domicilio,Inglaterra
Categorías: Sanidad y salud - Enfermería Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: 1 - 5 Número de vacantes: 80
Descripción de la oferta: Community Care Assistants - UK -
East London ' Interviews Via Skype
12 months of Accommodation provided by the employer- The first 2 months off arrival will be free.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting 80 Community Care Assistants to work, in East London.
The employer is one of the largest providers of homecare services in the UK, operating in more than 200 locations delivering 20,000 customer visits every day, providing high quality homecare and support to keep all their patients safe and comfortable in their own home.
The company believes that its employees are the heart of a successful business and he puts a lot of effort in the performance, evolution and wellbeing of the staff, offering constant training, career development and progression opportunities.
The employer provides the following services:
· Live in Care
· Dementia and Alzheimer's care
· End of Life Care
· Physical Disabilities Care
· Learning Disabilities Care
· Reablement Services
· Respite Care
We are looking for candidates interested to live and work in the following locations in East London:
- Tunbridge Wells
· English level - to a reasonable conversation standard
· EU nationality
· Understanding of Home care job role
· Motivated to work with the elderly and dependant individuals
· Driving licence - confident to drive in the UK - lessons/practice provided
· Good personality and professional attitude
· Genuine desire to help others
· Physically fit and hard working
· Flexible to work various shifts including weekends
· Over 21 years of age
The employer is offering the following:
· Permanent Contract - Full Time - 35 H
· Availability to work in day and night shifts
· Starting Gross Monthly Salary (35 H) - GBP 1289
· Possibility of Extra Hours
· Pay rate: Care staff: £8.50 per hour/ Senior Care staff: £8.70 per hour
· The hourly pay rate for weekends and bank holiday's starts from £9 for weekends and £12.75 for holidays.
· Company car provided
· WPA / Pension scheme.
· On-going training support
· Career progression
· Miles is paid for when travelling from customer to customer
· 28 days paid holiday
· Free driving lessons to adapt to drive in the UK
· Full training leading to a professional qualification
· 12 months of Accommodation provided by the employer- The first 2 months on arrival will be free and then after this is £85 per week.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Sin estudios Experiencia mínima: No Requerida Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 1.500 €- 1.800 € Bruto/mes