Oferta de empleo como Banking Consultant - Credit Risk en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Tuesday, 28 July - 11:53 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: 12345 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Banking Consultant - Credit Risk
Categorías: Finanzas y banca - Productos y servicios bancarios Nivel: Empleado Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: This will be a client facing role that will allow you to be part of exciting projects within the Banking sector focusing on the Credit Risk Area
We are eager to hear from candidates whose experience is likely to have been gained from working within a Retail Banking organisation and/or a Consulting firm in the UK
The successful candidate will be responsible for inception, planning, and delivery of one or more IT / Business process projects or project phases associated with leadership and management tasks within the area of Credit Risk.
· Ability to report to Senior Execs.
· Gathering information and consolidating the progress of different projects.
· Preparation of the different committees defined in the governance structure.
· Create strong plans which can be delivered efficiently.
· Negotiate and agree plans and deadlines With Users.
· Interactions with cross-business teams.
· Liaise with teams in remote locations
· Process mapping
· Managing documents and requirements to sign-off.
· Organization and facilitation of workshops
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: · Proven experience within Credit Risk environment
· At least 2 years' experience working within a consultancy or retail/business banking environment
· Understanding of Risk processes
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Analytical capabilities and hands-on.
· Strong Business Analysis skills
· Familiarity with requirements and testing methodologies and deliverables
· Able to communicate well with a wide range of senior stakeholders - in writing and verbally.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: (Seleccionar) Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 46.000 €- 70.000 € Bruto/año