Oferta de empleo como Banking PMO en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Thursday, 01 Feb - 15:38 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Banking PMO
Categorías: Finanzas y banca - Productos y servicios bancarios
Departamento: Banking Nivel: Mando intermedio Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: DESCRIPTION
The Project Management Officer is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control.
· Support project planning, monitoring and management reporting for projects within different departments or areas in the bank
· Control and manage a project repository of documents and other deliverables and their versions
· Manage communications for the programme, including regular reporting cycle requests
· Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
· Complete and distribute monthly reports
· Facilitate project management and requirements for change management processes
· Interact with different teams with strong communication skills
· Prepare and maintain detailed project schedules in MS Project and/or other tools, including resource planning, under the guidance of client's project management
· Collect actuals of work done and progress achieved and record these in MS Project and/or other tools schedules under the guidance of client's project management
· Drafting of periodic status reporting for project management and internal governance bodies
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Diplomatura Experiencia mínima: Al menos 4 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: 5 years in the following
• Experience in programme coordination/administration in financial institutions
• Experience in managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
• Experience in working within a structured project management framework
• Experience with Microsoft Power Point, Project and/or other tools for planning and tracking of project work
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
• Familiar with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 44.000 €- 54.000 € Bruto/año