Oferta de empleo como Big Data Developer en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Friday, 19 Jan - 11:12 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Big Data Developer
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: everis consultancy is a multinational Technology Consultancy firm with 19,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
You'll be initially working with industry leading clients within the financial sector, on a variety of interesting projects, allowing you to further expand your expertise.
As we are building on an existing team within our technology division, we are open to candidates with varied seniority. What is key for this position is that you are willing to learn and develop your skills further within Big Data, as we will be expecting your developing knowledge to become the pillar of this team.
This role is aimed at dynamic candidates who are looking for a challenge and who want to develop professionally.
3+ years of Java software development experience.
2+ years in Big Data development - Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Kafta, Storm.
Technical experience working with MongoDB, Qlik, Cassandra, Neo4j, AWS (Amazon web Services), Tableau, TIBCO, Pentaho.
CS fundamentals on algorithms, data structures and coding. Experience with big data, data mining, C# having experience Cosmos and Scope is a big plus.
Database knowledge, proficient in SQL style queries, big data platform experience would be preferred.
Excellent debugging, coding, design and problem solving skills. Communication and collaboration skills, past experience working with large scale data would be a huge plus.
Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Programming languages: Python, R, Java, SAS, .NET, Linux will be a plus.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Superior Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa