Oferta de empleo como Big Data Support Engineers - Hadoop, Cloudera en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: 15 Feb 2017 - 18:40 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: w1w 8hs Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Big Data Support Engineers - Hadoop, Cloudera
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Sistemas Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: This is an excellent opportunity for talented Big Data Technicians at different levels to be part of a leading consultancy firm in the UK.
The ideal candidates will be joining an ever growing company and must be pro-active and looking for career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Junior and a more Senior Big Data Support Engineer to join us in our journey.
The role will act as a Systems Technician looking after administration, operation, incidents resolution of and tuning and optimization of the infrastructure as part of a Managed Service.
· Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera).
· Operation and assessment (troubleshooting).
· Preventive maintenance.
· Configuration management.
· Service capacity planning.
· Able to analyse and solve incidents, service requests and change request within agreed SLAs.
· Able to establish procedures related to the service and propose improvements.
· Experienced in ITIL methodology.
· Prince2 is a plus (not mandatory).
· Experience in working under Managed Services.
· Architecture skills (design and tuning) are a plus.
· Strong, logical analytical and investigative skills.
· Past or current Consultancy Background.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Ingeniería Técnica Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa