Oferta de empleo como Core Banking Consultants/Team Lead en everis (London), 8000000, London Publicada el: Tuesday, 16 Jun - 12:06 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: 8000000 Código Postal: 12345 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Core Banking Consultants/Team Lead
Categorías: Finanzas y banca - Productos y servicios bancarios Nivel: Empleado Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Everis UK are looking for Banking Consultants varying in experience from Analyst to Team Lead to join their ever expanding banking team
Knowledge of banking business (retail, business and/or wealth) is essential and previous experience is fundamental - minimum of 2 years experience.
The candidate should be comfortable with core banking functional areas and architecture, as well as the underlying concepts and products behind this.
Experience in large scale projects and transformation programmes is also very important, as is working in multi-cultural environments.
The candidate must be proactive, autonomous and should demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills. Must demonstrate excellent English written and speaking skills.
* Perform detailed systems and business requirements analysis; problem solving.
* Liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. IT and business) and write requirements and documentation.
* Tasks and activities planning, prioritisation and documentation.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: * Functional: Must have previous knowledge and experience in IT areas within banking with focus on core banking applications and architecture
* Comfortable with core functional areas, such as: customers, accounts, payments, credit related products,etc.
* Functional: Must be experienced in performing business / IT analysis
* Functional: Desirable to have knowledge about Project Management activites / IT Projects lifecycle
* Technical: Mainframe/Host
Contrato Tipo de contrato: (Seleccionar) Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 24.000 €- 50.000 € Bruto/año