Oferta de empleo como Educadores Infantiles,Inglaterra,Entrevista Madrid en Reachjobs, Several Locations, London Publicada el: Thursday, 24 May - 14:42 Nombre de la empresa: Reachjobs Número de trabajadores: 30
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
Empresa especializada en reclutamiento de perfiles para el Reino Unido.
Ubicación Población: Several Locations Código Postal: 123456 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Educadores Infantiles,Inglaterra,Entrevista Madrid
Categorías: Educación y formación - Pedagogía Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 150
Descripción de la oferta: Final Interviews with the employer Madrid - 16th, 17th and 18th July
Locations: Central London, Oxford, Maidenhead, Watford, Bristol and near Birmingham
We are currently looking for 150 Senior Early Years Practitioners / Kindergarten / Pre School Educators and Teachers interested to live and develop career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 48 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has been recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work in the UK, for the 4th year consecutive.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
The Final interviews will be held face to face with the employer in Madrid on the 16th, 17th and 18th July.
The selection and recruitment process consist in 3 stages:
1st Stage - a Skype Interview with Reachjobs Team
2nd Stage - HR Group Manager will evaluate all the successful applications
Final Stage - All the successful candidates in these first 2 stages will be invited for a face to face interview with the Nursery Managers in Madrid in one of 3 days in July - 16th, 17th or 18th of July
We are looking for candidates interested to live and develop career in the following locations:
· Central London
· A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
· An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
· An understanding of a play based approach to children's learning and the value of outdoors experiences
· Understanding of the key worker role
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioners to work with children aged 3 months to 5 years. You will be responsible for planning children's profiles, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment
· Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
· Experience in a day-care setting
· Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 5 Years old)
· Permanent Contract - Full Time - 40h/week
· Salary is £18.137.60 / year ' Hourly Pay Rate - £8.72
· Monthly Gross Salary - GBP 1395.20 - Salary is paid every 4 weeks (13 salaries per Year)
· Share of profits for all colleagues
· Annual pay increase
· 30% childcare discount
· Discounts in selected companies of the Group
· High street discounts
· Excellent career opportunities
· In house training
All the successful candidates in Madrid will have to report to duty in the UK in September.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato Experiencia mínima: No Requerida Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 21.000 €- 24.000 € Bruto/año