Oferta de empleo como IT Business Analyst - Insurance en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 18 July - 16:43 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: IT Business Analyst - Insurance
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Análisis
Departamento: Insurance Nivel: Mando intermedio Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: We are looking for a strong IT Consultant with extensive technical knowledge and consulting experience to join our Insurance team.
The candidate must have proven experience and in depth knowledge of business processes, ideally within the insurance sector, and IT strategy.
· Developing comprehensive IT strategies using business process models, use cases and providing both functional and technical expertise
· Facilitating effective 2-way communication between IS and the relevant business unit stakeholders
· Working with client stakeholders, be able to communicate with senior IT and business leaders
· Supporting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
· Work with Project Managers to deliver quality, effective software in line with their existing development process
· Assisting in identifying, analysing and mitigating project and operational risks
· Develop deep understanding of the business to add value in developing solution options and problem solving
· Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell and implement programmes
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Licenciatura Experiencia mínima: Al menos 4 años Imprescindible residente en: No Requerido Requisitos mínimos: 4+ years of Business Analysis experience and/or Insurance solutions knowledge; including, the capability of gathering and validating requirements in order to resolve issues and problems.
· Good communication skill required - ability to communicate with senior management, business and technical teams
· Strong, logical and investigative skills
· Strong commitment to the project - Self starter
· Past or current Consultancy Background
· Excellent written and spoken English level Requisitos deseados: ¿ Experience in the Insurance sector will be valuable
¿ SQL or XML skills are desired.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 50.000 €- 60.000 € Bruto/año