Oferta de empleo como Java Developer en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 10 Jan - 16:31 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Java Developer
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: We are currently looking for a range of Java developers to be a part of projects within industries such as Insurance, Banking, Utilities or Retail.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules. The ideal candidate should provide strong experience in application of standard software development principles.
We are looking for candidates who are accustomed to working in a consultancy environment that can respond to technical queries / requests from team members, customer and client in a way that always enhances our brand and reputation.
The more senior profiles will be responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team.
„h- At least 5 to 7 years' experience in Java solutions development and/or system design and architecture definition.
„h- Experience of development standards such as code refactoring, design patterns, DDD, TDD BDD, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
„h- Good knowledge of testing frameworks (Junit, Selenium, Cucumber,...).
„h- Deep knowledge of Java technologies such as JEE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven... and good understanding of latest trends.
„h- Applications integration using Webservices (SOAP & REST) and API integration.
„h- Understanding of enterprise level architecture (ideally including microservice design pattern).
„h- Experience of the full software development lifecycle using structured and Agile approaches.
„h- Ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team environment.
Everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
The key to the company's success is due to our strong core everis values:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: We do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
At Everis UK you will be helping us to improve our businesses.
Everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Superior Experiencia mínima: Al menos 4 años Imprescindible residente en: No Requerido Requisitos mínimos: Experience working within a Consultancy environment.
- Able to deal with daily issues and activities optimization and planning
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral in English
-4 years of experience in JAVA enviroment.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa