Oferta de empleo como Marketing Assistant en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 24 Jan - 12:13 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1AB Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Marketing Assistant
Categorías: Marketing y comunicación - Marketing
Departamento: Marketing Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, multi-skilled junior marketing assistant to join us to work alongside our Marketing Manager to help with the day-to- day running of the IT Consultancy Corporate Marketing for everis UK (covering London and Glasgow).
All activity is aimed at increasing the brand awareness and increasing the audience's understanding of our differentiated positioning in the UK, as well as the specialisms within the sectors in which we operate. This person will report directly to the UK CEO supported by the marketing Manager.
In this position, you will gain experience and understanding of all facets of marketing, ranging from digital to events and PR and everything in-between. You will deal with our offices around Europe and the rest of the world.
Day-to-day tasks include:
· Managing all marketing communication for everis UK
· Furthering the activities set out within the marketing plan, in line with the marketing strategy
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sector teams and business development activity
· Development and publishing of all marketing materials, with support from the everis global marketing team and within the corporate brand guidelines - on and offline.
· Manage Social Media channels for everis UK
· Copywriting for the various marketing channels
· Monitoring and report results of marketing activities
· Managing and creating of effective internal communications
· Organising conferences, events and roundtables
· Researching competitor activity
· Suggesting marketing activity for everis UK or sector specific activity
· Develop joint-marketing initiatives with partners and sister companies within the NTT DATA group
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Medio Experiencia mínima: Al menos 1 año Imprescindible residente en: No Requerido Requisitos mínimos: Key Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, at all levels
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good numerical skills for analytics and budget management
· Experience of marketing tools, including:
· Content Management Systems
· Analytic tools
· Track record of running Social Media channels
· Experience in running search engine marketing campaigns
· Experience in Marketing within IT Consultancy
· Project management skills
· A quick learner to understand the everis business offering
· Strong organisational skills
· Creative ability and insight
· Ability to work to deadlines and pressure that comes with this
· Motivated, confident, enthusiastic, driven, independent and pro-active
· A flexible and helpful approach to deal with varied tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa