Oferta de empleo como NET Architect en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 05 Sept - 15:45 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: NET Architect
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: This is an excellent opportunity for a talented .NET Architect to be part of a leading consultancy firm in the UK. The ideal candidate will be joining an ever growing Technology Practice and must be pro-active and looking for career growth opportunities.
· The project will require the understanding of a complex architecture (developed in-house) and evolving it to integrate with a set of new micro-services (REST API).
· Building scalable and performing web applications.
· Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions.
· Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers.
· Analysing and understanding existing solutions and designing the TO BE architecture.
· Hands-on development work is expected when required.
· Liaise with other technical stakeholders to understand requirements, discuss approaches during the design process.
· Supervise and lead the development team in an Agile environment.
· Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
· Experience in definition of System Architecture, technical design and development.
· Excellent knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture Ability.
· Experience working with web applications.
· Expertise and deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts.
· Experience of rewriting, refactoring, re-architecture and scaling application.
· Exposure to industry standard design principles, frameworks and pattern.
· Technical teams management skills.
· Knowledge/ exposure to AGILE SCRUM methodology.
· Good verbal, written, and facilitation communication skills.
· Critical thinker with demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
· Past or current Consultancy Background.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Medio Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa