Oferta de empleo como Senior Automotive Buyer en BCNC GROUP, All Europe, London Publicada el: Thursday, 29 Oct - 15:33 Nombre de la empresa: BCNC GROUP Número de trabajadores: 60
Sede central en: Barcelona
Descripción de la empresa
BCN Consulting Group is an engineering firm focused on Global Projects. We support our customers through their entire product life cycle around the globe. Our values bring us back to an era when the top consulting firms really were trusted advisors for their clients. They only did those things that were in the best interest of their client.
Integrity is our central, defining core value from which all our other values are derived. We are honest and ethical in our actions. We are accountable for everything we do, keep our commitments and treat others with mutual respect and trust.
Innovation is part of our DNA. We constantly promote innovation and change by challenging ourselves. We empower our employees and encourage them to think different.
Excellence is in everything we do. We are committed to ensuring that every aspect of our business and services functions at the highest level of quality.
Passion is our fuel. We are passionate about our business, our people and our customers. We are driven by pride, enthusiasm and passion in everything we do.
Ubicación Población: All Europe Código Postal: 00000 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Senior Automotive Buyer
Categorías: Compras, logística y almacén - Compras y aprovisionamiento Nivel: Empleado Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: BCNC GROUP is an engineering firm with operations in Spain, UK, Germany, France and Sweden. We work with the most prestigious R&D Centers and multinationals in Europe helping them to develop and implement their strategic programs.
We are looking for Senior Automotive Buyer Engineer for Germany. He will be responsible for the purchase of the tools, fixtures, gages and checking fixtures, equipment and packaging of the in-house production of the plants. The role of a Senior Automotive Buyer Engineer is to select and pilot suppliers from the agreed supplier panel in order to achieve Program objectives in terms of timing, cost and quality.
The main tasks are:
- Prepare the sourcing strategy according to the production processes, program requirements, production footprint and worldwide supplier panel.
- Create and manage the requests for quotations to the suppliers.
- Analyse and review the supplier quotations according to the specifications together with the engineering and program teams.
- Conduct the negotiations with the suppliers to reach the timing, cost, quality and technical requirements of the programs.
- Lead the supplier nomination process according the Procedures.
- Manage the creation of the purchase orders in the ERP systems.
- Follow and track the performance of the suppliers after award.
- Follow and negotiate the modifications and engineering changes during the development and serial phases, ensure the respect of quality, budget and delivery deadlines.
- Ensure that the program phase reviews are supported within the framework of the Program Management System (PMS).
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary package.
- Long term projects.
- Global projects with the most respected OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in Europe (Volvo, BMW, Renault, Audi, Ford).
- Career development and training.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Ingeniero Técnico Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: - Masters degree in engineering with a professional experience / specialisation in international purchasing or commercial education with an additional technical background.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Buyer in an industrial environment.
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- International mind set, overseas experience is a plus.
- Negotiating skills and assertiveness.
- Minimum bi-lingual (English mandatory).
- Good Knowledge of MS Office tools and SAP R/3 MM.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 42.000 €- 50.000 € Bruto/año