Oferta de empleo como Spanish care workers for the UK en GOLF SUN EUROPE, United Kingdom, London Publicada el: Monday, 08 Jun - 13:55 Nombre de la empresa: GOLF SUN EUROPE Número de trabajadores: 5
Sede central en: Alicante/Alacant
Descripción de la empresa
Spanish company specialised in recruiting the best care workers, personal care assistants and nurses from Spain who are seeking for a good position in the UK elder care sector.
We work with the best British Home Care providers and also with Care and Nursing Homes, offering jobs all around the United Kingdom.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, this kind of jobs could be just what you are looking for. Its also a good chance to improve your English.
As a care assistant you would help people who have difficulties with their daily activities. You could
work mainly with older people but you also can help children, people with p
Ubicación Población: United Kingdom Código Postal: WC1A 2RP Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Spanish care workers for the UK
Categorías: Sanidad y salud - Profesiones sanitarias Nivel: Empleado Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 50
Descripción de la oferta: We are looking for Spanish people who want to work in the care sector in the United Kingdom as a full time or part time carer.
You will work with people (known as users) in their own homes, in sheltered housing, at day centres or Residential Nursing Homes.
You will work in most cases with older persons, but users could also be people with learning disabilities.
Your exact duties may vary depending on where you work, but could include:
- getting to know users, their interests and their needs
- helping users with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves
- carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping
- helping users manage their budget, pay bills and write letters
- helping families get used to new caring responsibilities
- working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans
- helping to organise leisure activities
- going with users to and from a residential home (for example, young people who go to a local college).
- you could also work as a personal assistant. This involves working closely with one disabled person to support them in their everyday life.
Your working hours will vary, depending on your job, and may include evenings, weekends or split shifts.
As a care worker you would need to have:
- understanding of English language
- a friendly and caring approach
- a genuine desire to help people
- the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- tact and sensitivity
- a respectful approach to clients
- patience and a sense of humour
- reliability and flexibility
- team working skills and the ability to use your own initiative
- the ability to work to health and safety guidelines
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- It would be useful if you had experience or training in a caring role, but this is not compulsory.
The offered positions are spread all around the UK, including England, Scotland, Nothern Ireland and Wales.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, this offer could be just what you are looking for.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Sin estudios Experiencia mínima: No Requerida Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: It would be useful if you had experience or training in a caring role, but this is not compulsory.
Vocational training in elderly care would be appreciated.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: (Seleccionar) Jornada laboral: Completa