Oferta de empleo como Sr Accountant en Importante consultora de RRHH, Gatwick, London Publicada el: Monday, 07 Oct - 15:01 Nombre de la empresa: Importante consultora de RRHH Número de trabajadores: 10
Sede central en: Madrid
Descripción de la empresa
Importante consultora de RRHH que ofrece una amplia gama de servicios y trabaja con organizaciones diversas por tamaño y sector, especializada en la selección, gestión y desarrollo de los recursos humanos de nuestras empresas Cliente.
Ubicación Población: Gatwick Código Postal: 00000 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Sr Accountant
Categorías: Administración de empresas - Finanzas y contabilidad Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Would you like to work in the United Kingdom?
A worldwide leader in training for special industries, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join them in their offices of Gatwick (London).
You will be:
- Responsible for preparing and delivering complete and accurate statutory financial reports. These will include statutory audits, VAT returns, corporation tax returns, and any other local statutory report as required.
-The liaison with external stakeholders like Banks, Audit firms, Tax authorities, Chamber of Commerce/Companies House, Insurance firms, etc., to ensure all job requirements are satisfactorily met.
You will have to work pro-actively with the other members of the finance team to ensure that all reporting requirements are achieved
Some of your tasks:
- Liaise with partner firms to ensure all local statutory requirements for each country within the sub-region are fully defined, understood and documented; and all requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Work with the Regional Accounting team to ensure that corporate policies and procedures are implemented across the sub-region.
- Prepare the quarterly tax-related journal(s) by liaising with the corporate tax department as necessary for all the countries within the sub-region.
- Complete the IFRS and Month-end pack (MEP) for each country within the sub-region.
- Complete periodic internal compliance check lists and take any appropriate actions necessary.
- Provide company secretarial requirements for all legal entities within the sub-region as required (eg board minutes, annual returns etc)
- Responsible for local business insurance requirements and liaison with the enterprise Insurance department and local insurance brokers
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets
- Ensure that the region is compliant with the terms of its various loan agreements and related matters (eg withholding tax, transfer pricing etc).
- Support business related projects with specialist requirements (eg VAT registration, de-registration, taxation, legal entity information/creation etc).
We are looking for a qualified accountant, ideally with a focus on external reporting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), who has previous experience of independent responsibility for the preparation, completion and submission of statutory accounts, corporation tax/VAT of reasonably complex organizations and working with the relevant external stakeholders (auditors, tax authorities).
Detailed knowledge of one or more European country's financial reporting standards, corporation tax and VAT rules and regulations, and tax planning is a must.
You need to be fluent in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other European languages (Dutch, Spanish,etc) is desirable.
Working flexible hours, which may include weekends and/or public holidays, is needed. Travel will be required (10%).
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Licenciatura Experiencia mínima: Al menos 4 años Imprescindible residente en: Provincia Puesto Vacante Requisitos mínimos: -Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Availability to travel (10% with some overnight stays).
- Availability to work flexible hours (which may include weekends and/or public holidays).
- Computer skills - advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications (ERP), databases, spreadsheets, word processing and presentations.
- Detailed knowledge of one or more European country's financial reporting standards, corporation tax and VAT rules and regulations, and tax planning.
- Knowledge of creating legal entities and other business combination options (branches, joint ventures etc).
- Previous experience in similar tasks. Requisitos deseados: Knowledge of other European languages, particularly one or more of Dutch or Spanish.
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 39.000 €- 44.000 € Bruto/año