Oferta de empleo como Systems Engineer - Active Directory + Scripting en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Monday, 14 Dec - 16:44 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: w1w 8hs Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Systems Engineer - Active Directory + Scripting
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Sistemas Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Location: Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: January 2016
Salary/Rate: up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
Industry: IT Consultancy
This role is designed to become part of the everis Infrastructure Team on a permanent basis and to help providing services to different clients contributing to the expansion of our activities.
- The position should act as Infrastructure System Technician
- He/she must collaborate within a multi-cultural environment being a member of the Technical Support Team
- To support several activities (monitoring, basic operation, problem resolution, incident follow-up) sharing and splitting time in dedication %
- The right candidate would have availability to travel in order to support some eventual activity across Europe
- Strong commitment with objective based results
- Good reporting level to operative management
The candidate must provide 3-4 years of experience in the following:
- Infrastructure knowledge background OS ( Windows and Linux OS)
- Ability to automate Wintel procedures with Powershell
- Good use of scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions (Nagios, Kibana...)
- MCSE - Active Directory administration Profound knowledge for user account management and security policies in AD. (AD administration project.) - credentials management skills
- Servers patch management (UNIX and Windows)
- Security experience is valuable and desirable.
- ITIL fundamentals: Compliant documentation, respect client methodology, documentation and basic deliverable preparation
- Good communication skills required and positive/friendly attitude, ability to solve conflicts
- Languages: English mother tongue or Fluent and Spanish (valuable), other languages will be appreciated
London - The work position will be usually based in London (near to Oxford Circus) but maybe some displacement will be required (mainly in Central London) to attend some Service activity
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Ingeniero Técnico Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 30.000 €- 50.000 € Bruto/año