Oferta de empleo como Test Manager en everis (London), London, London Publicada el: Monday, 09 July - 09:30 Nombre de la empresa: everis (London) Número de trabajadores: 11000
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
everis is an employee-owned multi-national consulting company offering business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services. Our consulting firm works within the banking (Retail, Corporate, TCM and Wholesale), consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, healthcare, insurance, media, manufacturing, public administration, telecommunications and tourism sectors.
everis began operations in Madrid in 1996 reaching a turnover of 506 eu.million in Fiscal year 2010 (27% increase with a healthy balance sheet) and a headcount of more than 11,000 consultants worldwide, purely with organical growth. Currently, everis shareholders are everis´employees (66%), two British investment funds (3i and Hutton Collins), the Landon Group, and a group of minority shareholders.
everis started in the UK in 2002, with a huge investment in the last two years in order to achieve a preeminent position in the consulting arena based on a 5 years Business Plan Strategy. Globally, everis´ footprint includes European and Latin American countries and United States.
The differential value everis offers in the marketplace is our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits. The everis Business Areas are:
- everis business consulting executes corporate strategy, business consulting and process engineering projects. Its activity is focused on sectorial knowledge, service innovation and vertical specialization.
- everis solutions is dedicated to the definition, design and implementation of technological solutions and outsourcing management and operations (applications, infrastructure and processes). In order to accomplish this, everis delivers with the best-of-breed methodologies (Agile, Scrumm, PMBOK, PRINCE2, ITIL, CMMI) in order to assure the quality and in partnership with world-class solutions (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amdocs, Convergys, Misys, Murex, EMC, VmWare, eBaoTech, Guideware, Xchanging) and deep vertical expertise.
- everis centres operations are based on the use of high performance centres. This business line has been in operation for more than four years and has both the structure and capabilities necessary for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CMMI certified) that is designed to achieve a high level of both efficiency and productivity. Currently, everis has high performance centres in a blended schema of near shore (Southern Europe) and Offshore (LATAM), providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Indian Software Factories.
- everis BPO focuses its attention on the rendering of outsourced business process services using service level agreements. This allows our clients to take advantage of a greater degree of internal capability along with increased control over service quality and related costs.
- everis initiatives are focused on various market realities in order to channel and launch new businesses in which we can invest along with our clients.
Everis provides to our employees a highly entrepreneurial environment (based on the shared ownership schema and autonomy to decide and execute), a professional career (based on different professional paths with yearly objective appraisals and promotions supervised by individual mentoring) in a team working, non-hierarchical and open organization (partnership model).
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: W1D 1NN Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Test Manager
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Calidad Nivel: Mando intermedio Personal a cargo: 6 - 10 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Initially this role is based in London to then move to Amsterdam, Netherlands, during spring 2019 as the latest.
Provide end to end assurance across all test phases and types of testing for all projects and releases on all environments: Development (Unit / Unit Integration) Testing, System Testing, Non-Functional Testing, SIT (System Integration Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Testing within the Release process.
Ensuring and enforcing the adoption of appropriate testing across all projects.
Establishing and managing a test assurance team that will assure/review project test processes, test plans, test design, test execution, test reporting and defect management.
Ensuring an ongoing improvement of the testing strategy, process, standards and policies at the client.
Evangelising test automation within the client.
Managing the Test Lead and Report & Defect Manager to support and supervise the overall Test Quality Assurance.
Proven leadership and line management experience and clear passion for leading and managing people.
Strong stakeholder management, influencing and inter-personal skills. Comfortable engaging and communicating with a range of internal and external senior stakeholders, clearly articulating technical matters.
Strong analytical skills, the ability and willingness to pick up new tools, processes, and technologies.
Test management and assurance.
Familiarity with testing of websites.
Good understanding of Test estimation techniques.
Software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile / Waterfall).
Test automation (e.g. at UI, Service & Unit level), using TDD/BDD practices and appropriate tools (e.g. Selenium/Protractor, SOAPUI & Junit).
Working knowledge of Jira and HP QC.
Knowledge/experience of cloud-hosted, web and mobile application automated testing.
Accessibility testing, non-functional and performance testing with appropriate tools.
Educated to a degree level.
ISTQB Advanced Level or ISEB Practitioner in Software Testing. For ISTQB, the Advanced Level Test Manager module is essential, and the Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst is desirable.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo Grado Medio Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa