Oferta de empleo como Test Manager (London) en GFT, London, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 20 Jan - 12:26 Nombre de la empresa: GFT Número de trabajadores: 1500
Sede central en: Barcelona
Descripción de la empresa
The GFT Group is a global technology partner for future digital issues ¿ covering everything from discovering innovation to developing and implementing sustainable business models.
Within the GFT Group, GFT stands for competent consulting and reliable development, implementation and maintenance of customized IT solutions. The company is one of the world¿s leading IT solutions providers in the banking sector.
emagine offers companies the opportunity to staff their strategic technology projects both quickly and flexibly with capable experts. To achieve this, emagine has an international network of highly qualified IT and engineering specialists at its disposal.
CODE_n, the GFT Group¿s innovation platform, offers international start-ups, technology pioneers and established companies access to a global network. It¿s where ideas become business.
Headquartered in Germany, the GFT Group has stood for technological expertise, innovative strength and outstanding quality for over 25 years. Founded in 1987, the GFT Group is represented in eleven countries with a global team spanning over 3,200 employees. The GFT Group is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (TecDAX). The company operates in Spain since 2001, employing about 1,500 professionals (internal and external collaborators) and has offices in Sant Cugat (Barcelona), Lleida, Madrid, Valencia and Zaragoza.
Ubicación Población: London Código Postal: EC1Y 8SY Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Test Manager (London)
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Gestión de proyectos Nivel: Empleado Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 2
Descripción de la oferta: The GFT Group is a global technology partner for future digital issues - covering everything from discovering innovation to developing and implementing sustainable business models.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Lead willing to pursue a career in IT consulting, working in a customer oriented - multinational environment, who stand out for their flexibility and teamwork
As a QA Lead your main responsibilities will be:
- Define the testing approach and strategy, planning and estimation of testing effort and the leadership and control of the subsequent testing execution.
- Coordination of requirements towards test environments.
- Resource preparation for the UAT
- Design test cases, take care of test status reporting and risk assessment
- Preview and manage critical situations and report to the project manager
- Team coordination and supervision: task assignments, tracking, and so on
- Helping in proposals design and development
What do we offer?
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours and an awesome corporate culture
Join our global team!
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Grado Experiencia mínima: Más de 5 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: Skills that will help you succeed:
- Communication and coordination of international projects with teams inbound/outbound, with good qualities of management and reporting
- Coordination of phases of UAT, BOAT, SIT, Regression
- Experience in Banking and Finance sector.
- Experience in these tools: ALM, JIRA, Qlikview, QTP, Agile/Kanban
- High communication capability
- Experience managing teams
- Organizational skills and good ability planning team members tasks, responsibilities, etc.
- Costumer oriented
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
Contrato Tipo de contrato: (Seleccionar) Jornada laboral: Completa