Oferta de empleo como Veterinarios Reino Unido en Reachjobs, Several Locations, London Publicada el: Wednesday, 18 Apr - 14:37 Nombre de la empresa: Reachjobs Número de trabajadores: 30
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
Empresa especializada en reclutamiento de perfiles para el Reino Unido.
Ubicación Población: Several Locations Código Postal: 123456 Provincia: London País: Reino Unido
Puesto vacante: Veterinarios Reino Unido
Categorías: Sanidad y salud - Veterinaria Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 215
Descripción de la oferta: We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer is the largest national group of veterinary practices. All surgeries are locally owned and run with a dedicated team of vets, nurses and support colleagues. Each practice is passionate about putting pets first, treating them as if they were their own via exceptional veterinary care and support.
We are currently looking to recruit Veterinarians that would like to live and develop their career in several attractive cities throughout the UK such as London, Cardiff, Oxford, Cambridge, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Brighton, Southampton, Manchester, Bristol, Swansea, Bournemouth, etc.
Main requirements are:
· EU Veterinary Degree
· Good level of English
· Ideally started the RCVS registration
· Working experience with small or big animals
Salary and Benefits:
· Full Time Contract:
· Working with a leading Veterinary Group
· Constant career development
· Competitive basic pay (usually between £20500-£62000/ year dependent on experience)
· Holidays - 30 days for support office staff and 5.6 weeks (both pro-rata) for clinicians
· Pension contributions
· Fully funded CPD
· Professional membership for vets and vet nurses
· Discounted treatment for staff pets
· Membership of employee wellbeing programme
· Company sick pay scheme
· Regional allowance for those based in "high cost" living areas
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato Experiencia mínima: No Requerida Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 24.000 €- 62.000 € Bruto/año